Jojo Carlisle Ahlan Wa Sahlan: CITY STAR HOTEL ... MY SECOND HOME ...

follow me

29 Jul 2012

CITY STAR HOTEL ... MY SECOND HOME ...


i am working at front desk department, as receptionist ... i really love my position ... because in the field of this hospitality i already met a different person with their own character ...

this is where im belong ... sitting here for almost one year


this is the view of my department

this is the way im working

this is the hotel key

this is where im sleeping when im working on mid-night shift

this is our international guest from poland

the ringing of the telephone make me feel noisy 

my hotel is 2 star rated

the cctv ... the part i really like ...

our money drawer ..
for almost a year im working ... i already sent a resignation letter ... and now im training a trainee ... im leaving from my job because soon i will continue my study ... also in the hotel field ... i hope some day i will working in the management department ... along im working in here, there is so many experience i got ... the thing that i remember the most is the time when im serve every guest i have serve ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © . All Right Reserved by Siti Shahifah